See photo examples of Abracadabra Staging Events.
Experience, Personnel, Creativity and Execution
An effective presentation allows you to be more persuasive as you deliver your message. Whether you are bringing in a few doctors for a focus group, running a sales training event with a couple dozen sales reps, or planning your trimester sales meetings, or your national or even global sales and marketing events, Abracadabra has the experience, personnel, creativity and execution to make your event a winner. As one of Orange County's oldest and most trusted Multi-Media Production Facilities, Abracadabra is the perfect choice for your next presentation, meeting or staging event.
Our proven approach is based on 4 basic parts:
1. Help establishing the event's objectives and goals
2. Create an impactful theme
3. Developing a great program, and finally
4. Execute with creativity, high energy and excitement.
Abracadabra strives for an uncompromising level of service with crews of professional, accomodating and experienced staging technicians dedicated to making your event a success. Our goal is to provide a perfect event, smooth and controlled operation, seamless transitions, managed with an invisible hand. We believe in doing the detail work up front and getting a firm handle on the possibilities both positive and negative, so that when it comes time to bring in your team from all over the country, or all over the world, there are no surprises.
Coordinating the Staging Elements
Meetings come in all shapes and sizes, and each meeting requires specific solutions to achieve success in a given circumstance. What that means in practical terms is that there are no "cookie cutter" solutions. Each event is unique and requires the utmost attention and consideration, and a practical solution geared toward the ultimate success of that particular event's requirements. That being said, there are certain typical elements that are usually present in most large scale events.
A typical Abracadabra Staged Event may require any combination of the following staging elements:
- Video Projectors, suitable for specific size, brightness and resolution needs
- Audio Reinforcement System with loudspeakers, amplifiers and mixers
- Microphones, suitable for specific audio capture needs
- Video Cameras for documentation or live image magnification
- Video playback devices with multimedia switching options
- Presentation computers including file management, editing and switching
- Stage lighting, spotlights, motion lights and light effects
- Stage design, signage and props
- Directional signs, banners, printed agendas and other branded materials
- On-site video editing/Event opening & closing energizing videos
- Custom presentation graphics
- and, of course, the expertise to operate and coordinate all of these elements
Solutions for Meetings of Every Shape and Size
- Corporate Meetings and Events
- Beginning and End-of-Year Sales Meetings
- Multiple-day Corporate Sales Conferences
- Incentive Trips
- Product Launches
- Bi-annual and Quarterly Meetings
- Doctor / Medical Symposiums
- Press Events
- Shareholders' Meetings
- Internal Announcements
- National/international marketing/medical/financial meetings